Happy Friday, friends! Here’s this week’s round of Friday Favorites.
- More on the comparison trap: The “x-factor” when it comes to convincing women to lift heavy weights
- Creative workout on a baseball diamond: Field of dreams workout
- What it is and why you need more of it: The benefits of active rest
- When’s the last time you paid attention to form? Tips for improving running form
- So you want to see muscle tone? Lift heavy to get lean
- Agree: 3 reasons to cut back cardio for fat loss goals
- Can’t wait to check some of these out: 10 awesome YouTube workout channels
- Good info: Veg intimidation – how to make amazing artichokes
- Read and learn: Why you should eat a serving of beans a day
- Consider joining: Sugar free challenge
- I already do a lot of these: 20 low carb substitutions that don’t suck
- Excellent and informative post: A guide to gluten-free flours
- In honor of Cinco De Mayo this weekend: Best ever southwestern black bean dip, Tequila lime shrimp and quinoa salad, chipotle lime shrimp tacos with strawberry salsa, 25 festive recipes for Cinco De Mayo, 20 healthy recipes for Cinco De Mayo
- Good for grab and go: Soft baked banana breakfast cookies
- Must try: Sweet potato protein chocolate chip cookies
- I need this in my life: Fudgy paleo skillet brownie
- Right up my alley: Greek nachos
- Fun and healthy treat: Sweet potato cinnamon parfaits
- Awesome asparagus recipe roundup: Cooking with asparagus
- Nice motivation: Let it go
- Interesting concept: How big is your shortcut budget?
- How do you start yours? Morning rituals – why how you start your morning can make or break your day
- 10 steps: Becoming a respected and credible blogger
- Good to know: Questions to ask your blog designer that will save you time and money
- Tons of info in this one: 50+ blogging resources
Share your own link love from the week in the comments or tell me about your weekend plans.
This weekend is my friend Katrina’s shower and bachelorette party on Saturday. Party time!