Good morning, loves! Happy Valentine’s Day!
Here’s another Whole Foods pic of love to send your way:
Tee hee. For some reason, I have SO many past posts that relate to Valentine’s Day. I figured I’d do a little round-up here for you guys if you are interested in any of them.
F&F Valentine’s Posts From the Past
- Valentine’s Day At the Gym 2014
- Heart My Health Valentine’s Challenge
- Valentine’s Day 2013
- Five Fun Foodie Valentine’s Ideas
- DIY Valentine’s Day Gift: Customized Beer Bottles
- White Chocolate Peanut Butter Hearts
- Valentine’s Date in the North End
- DIY Valentine’s Day Gift: Candy Jars
- Loving YOU on Valentine’s Day
- Valentine’s Day M&M Pretzel Bites
- Peanut Butter Sweetheart Cookies
- Health and Fitness Loves
- Mini Strawberry & Cream Cupcakes
- Peanut Butter and Pretzel Truffles
In honor of the holiday, the rest of the links I’m sharing today are all Valentine’s related too. Enjoy!
- Nice plug for Heart Health month: Heart healthy foods
- Holy moly options: 140 Valentine’s Day recipes
- Yum: Strawberry Greek yogurt cheesecake squares
- Good link-up: 15 healthy Valentine’s recipes from around the web
- Lots of chocolate in here: Top 20 Valentine’s desserts recipes
- I think I’ll make these: Tart cherry fudge thumbprints
- Good recipe ideas: Healthy Valentine’s dinner menu
- I heart puns: 6 Valentine’s to share love the Greatist way
- Simple, but thoughtful: Valentine’s Day gift ideas
- Fun and cute: Budget friendly Valentine’s Day gift ideas
- Love this message: Why you should focus on friendship this Valentine’s Day
- Some of these links are actually worth reading: 56 resources for better sex and love
- Cute Valentine’s tradition idea: I’ll have a latte please
- Truth: What a relationship is really about
- Single girl’s guide to Valentine’s Day: And not eating your bodyweight in chocolate
Do you have any Valentine’s recipes or links to share? How are you celebrating Valentine’s Day this year?
Tim and I aren’t doing much tonight (stay home meal and wine), but tomorrow we are heading into the city to see the Body World Vital exhibit and walk around, then we are trying a new restaurant for dinner at night. If I can find any place that still has any couple massage appointments available, then we may squeeze that in too.