I thought this would be a fun Friday post. Back in July after Fitness & Feta turned two years old, I asked you guys to fill out a reader survey so I could gauge your likes, dislikes, etc. and tailor my content a little more toward what YOU are looking for. By the way, if anyone is wondering where the heck Words for the Weekend went, pretty much nobody said that they liked my little Saturday series, so I stopped posting them. I do listen, you know!
Anyway, one of my questions at the end of the survey (just for fun) was about your favorite workout songs. You know, what jams just really get you going? What tunes get you moving and grooving like this:
Sorry, Jen. Had to do it.
I included this question to get some new playlist material for my own questions, but I thought maybe you guys would want to know what others said too.
Here are 50 fun songs that you came up with:
F&F Reader Workout Playlist
- Blurred Lines by Robin Thicke feat. T.I. and Pharrell Williams — the most popular choice!
- Push It by Salt N Pepa — the runner-up for most popular!
- Anything by David Guetta
- Party Up by DMX
- Remember the Name by Fort Minor
- Walkie Talkie Man by Steriogram
- Red Hot Kinda Love by Christina Aguilera
- Stronger by Kelly Clarkson
- Sandstorm by Darude
- Black Betty by Lynyrd Skynyrd
- Anything Michael Jackson
- Atryu Becoming the Bull
- Walking on Sunshine by Katrina and the Waves
- Boom Boom Pow by the Black Eyed Peas
- Highway to Hell by ACDC
- Miami by Will Smith
- Any up tempo Justin Timberlake song
- Feel this Moment by Pitbull and Christina Aguilera
- Becoming the Bull by Atreyu
- Sail by Awolnation – a couple votes!
- Any Zumba songs
- Can’t Hold Us by Macklemore
- Beam Me Up by Cazzette
- Undefeated by Jason DeRulo
- Rock Your Body by Justin Timberlake
- Bust A Move by Young MC
- I Got A Feeling by the Black Eyed Peas
- Feet Don’t Fail Me Now by Melanie Amaro
- Anything by Fergie
- Get Lucky by Daft Punk
- Anything by Justin Bieber
- Toxic by Britney Spears
- Drop It Low by Ester Dean and Chris Brown
- I Will Survive by Gloria Gaynor
- Power by Kayne West
- Sexy and I Know It by LMFAO – a couple votes!
- Moves Like Jagger by Maroon 5 – a couple votes!
- Never Let You Go by Florence and the Machine
- Radioactive by Imagine Dragons
- Anything by Kesha
- Anything by Pitbull
- We Found Love by Rihanna
- Gasolina by Daddy Yankee
- Ready to Run by The Dixie Chicks
- Anything by Girl Talk
- I Don’t Want to Stop by Ozzie Osborne
- Eye of the Tiger by Survivor
- Anything by Beyonce
- Dog Days Are Over by Florence and the Machine
- Jump by the Pointer Sisters
If you’ve been looking for any new workout songs, well, you’re welcome.
What’s your favorite workout song of the moment? Of all time? Of this list? Any new ones you’d like to add?